Submit a list of things you like!
- Ten (10) items. No more, no less.
- Every item must be specific. “My teeny-tiny left pinky toe,” not “toes.” “When Terry Gross laughs,” not “podcasts.” If your list is too vague, I may not publish it, or may ask you to revise it.
- These need not be your favorite things, or the best things ever. Just things you like.
- Include a one-line bio if you wish. Can be serious and professional (“X is an editor at Y”), personal (“X loves her mom”), silly (“X is probably napping right now”), some combo, or nonexistent. Full names only, please. No anonymity here.
- If, in your bio, you’d like me to hyperlink your name to your website, Twitter account, Instagram, etc., please let me know (but choose one).
- Send in any format (body of email, attachment, written in tiny lettering on the sail of a ship in a bottle, etc.). Images of handwritten or specially typed lists are acceptable!
- Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Things [Insert Your Name] Likes.”